Will Redhat Become a Division of AOL Time-Warner?

Ron Marriage marriage at seidata.com
Sun Jan 20 17:44:00 EST 2002

One of the nice things about linux is that it is text
based.  The gui is simply another program that runs in
linux.  Many of the programs used in the gui are just
graphical front ends to the text programs.

As to the AOL Time Warner and Redhat merger, think about
everyone getting a couple linux CDs in the mail like the do
those AOL CDs. <grin>

Ron