Links in pine messages?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Jan 20 08:48:56 EST 2002

I tried your suggestion of editing the application line in Pine and that
trick worked great!.  Guess allong I thought there was only a "y" or "n"
answer; didn't realize you could change the app on the fly like that.  I
do recall seeing an option to edit the URL but wget is the ticket with
links to complete files.

Thanks again for the help!