Will Redhat Become a Division of AOL Time-Warner?

Charles Crawford CCrawford at ACB.org
Sun Jan 20 08:31:01 EST 2002

         I wish I could be as optimistic.  Actually, we will have to demand
that they keep the command line text runtime or they will simply do the
migration thing where the GUI is updated and the text is
forgotten.  Witness the disappearance of DOS.

-- Charlie.