Problems with pdf files.

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sun Jan 20 04:08:44 EST 2002

Hmmmm.... Well, I guess if they want to regulate reading a document out loud
they can add screen readers to the list, because that's exactly what they
do.
I agree. Stupid stuff like that will get the DMCA reopened, or possibly over
turned.

Hypathetically I'd like to know what they would do if a blind Windows user
sent them a nice letter stating that he used a screen reader and Adobe
Acrobat 5 to read the document. Then, ask them if they were going to
procicute because he read it out loud with his computer.