Problems with pdf files.

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sat Jan 19 19:38:08 EST 2002

Hi Amanda:

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Amanda Lee wrote:

> Appears that Geof muddied the waters somewhat as he took my statements out
> of context and inserted his own.

I didn't mean to change the context of what you were saying, perhaps I did
not make my own context clear.  It was obvious to me that what you were
saying was a list of restrictions that could not be enforced, and I was
merely adding another one that I'd heard.  It is folly for anyone to think
that they can withdraw your right to read the document in this way.  It is
also crazy for anyone to think that access to a text-only, often poorly
formatted version of a locked PDF document is going to be of any threat to
them.

Geoff.