(off-topic) ADA

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Thu Jan 17 16:42:26 EST 2002

Yes that was my point and perhaps I didn't communicate it clearly enough.

Someone was trying to relate Section 508 to reasonable accomodations.
Also in some instances where companies such as Verizon has contracts with
the Federal Government to do work, there are other kinds of provisions.
Guess Section 503 and 504 have their places whereever applicable.

Amanda Lee