Problems with pdf files.

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Wed Jan 16 19:27:47 EST 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Steve Holmes wrote:
> ....  Key here is
> getting around copy-protection. I really fault Adobe systems on this one.
> Surely, there's gotta be a way to expose PDF text to the reader with or
> with out a password ....

There is a way. And the lead programmer recently was realeased after
spending five months in jail without a trial. He was allowed to return to
Rusia. If you want to find the program he wrote it is out there. But
before some dumb ass asks, no I won't point you to it. The whole DeCSS
trial in the states is over pointing people to a program to circumvent
such things. I won't be lucky enough to have the EFF help with my defense
and I know nobody here will send enough money to make up for my lost wages
alone.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.