Looking for utilities

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Jan 15 10:43:46 EST 2002

Hi, Richard:

Congrats! I see you've got it solved.

RE keeping your clock synched.

You could use ntpd, or you could do something like:

	rdate -s time-a.nist.gov

RE Diskdefrag. That's a windows concept. For the most part, you don't need
to worry about that, and you certainly don't need to worry about it in the
way you do have to worry about it in Windows. Here's a mostly accurate,
and quite delightful piece on the subject:

	http://www.netaction.org/msoft/cybersnare.html