alsa 0.90 beta 9 and sb16

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Mon Jan 14 22:15:31 EST 2002

Hi all,

I'm trying to install the alsa drivers for an sb16 card. In fact, the only module that's not loading is the snd-card-sb16.o module. I'm assuming this is because I need to pass the irq and i/o values to it. However, I don't know what they are, and don't have anybody sighted here to look at the jumpers if I were to pull the case open. Is there any way I can find out what they are?  No, this box doesn't have windows on it. If it did, I would just solve this problem by looking at the device manager. Thanks for any help in advance.
Greg