anti-word

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon Jan 14 17:56:26 EST 2002

> A sighted person can read braille with their eyes too, maybe better then
> some of us with our hands. So, why aren't they all learning it if they can
> use it too and thus make our lives easier to some degree? Greg

Actually, some of us do. I find it handy to be able to leave my roomie a
note. But hey, perhaps we should do away with print in favor of braille. I
mean why should we sighted people enjoy being able to carry an entire
reference work in a single book? For example, why should I be able to fit
an entire bible into a cargo pocket? It isn't like I would ever read the
entire thing in a single sitting anyway right?

Damn the forests, we are all going braille!!!

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.