anti-word

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Mon Jan 14 14:20:49 EST 2002

Janina and all,

There is an exception and that is if a Federal Employee is covered under a
Union Bargaining Agreement as most Federal Employees are, then there is
typically language within the Contract which provides for the accomodation
of persons with disabilities.

Federal Employees obviously are not under the ADA but I believe the Fair
Labor Standards Act and other EEO regulations related to Federal Employees
are also applicable.

Yeah! I'm a lawyer wannabee ha!

Amanda Lee