speakup howto, was: Re: suggestions for Speakup

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Jan 14 13:27:43 EST 2002

Sorry, Saqib. It was probably me who spread the rumor. And I certainly had
no basis for it, inasmuch as the IBM linux accessibility website clearly
says you "agreed to coauthor." I guess I just assumed you held out for a
little of that do re mi from one of the planet's richest companies.

You mean you only got the resume builder? Well, that's something. Why not
have them bring you to the linux accessibility conference at CSUN in
March? They could afford it. I'd ask, were I you. They really do owe you
something, after all, since they are going to make that do re mi off your
labor.