anti-word

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Mon Jan 14 03:27:41 EST 2002

Well, I am seeing a trend. Linux is becoming slightly more popular, and my
Uncle's company is looking at Star Office to replace MS Office. The hold up?
Well, the company wants to be able to move all there Office 2000 files to
and from Star Office.

Of course I mentioned Wordperfect 2000 for Linux which might help his
company solve this issue.

Most people I know write their resumes out in html, and it has been well
recieved. Probably because with html you can get really specific and nice
looking formatting.