word settings

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Sun Jan 13 20:07:03 EST 2002

If you need to see formating characters in Word, click on Tools, options
and go to the View tab. There you have have a host of non-printing
characters shown to you. It doesn't show every character, but does reveal
most. There is a good chance that the charcaters won't read with a screen
reader though.

I don't believe that Word deserves its place in society. I personally
think that it will eventually falter as it gets more and more
bloated. There are some people who notice that a file from word 2000 is
25% larger then the same file in word 97. One day people will notice that
there are virtually no viruses written for non windows platforms. Until
then, I will continue to upkeep my macroslop skill set.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.