A compiling procedure question.

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sun Jan 13 18:12:12 EST 2002

Gregory Nowak said the following on Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 11:22:38PM -0600:

> Just do a "make config" until you get to the prompt you missed, and answer y.
> Alternatively, you can do "make menuconfig" but I've found doing that to be somewhat confusing. Hth.
> Greg

Greg.  If you want to retain all answers though you need to edit .config
and do make oldconfig as it was stated.  Simply doing make config will
blow away your existing .config and prompt you for everything again.
*smile*.

Take care.

--
We are writing this e-mail to inform you that the mail server is down.
Please do not call the help desk for assistance.  To see the progress of