anti-word

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Jan 13 14:47:47 EST 2002

Greg, I run into this all the time. Since I'm the minority--the non-word
user--I take it upon myself to translate the contents into something I can
read, and usually don't bother the sendor about it unless they send me
something that just doesn't translate well. That's my usual approach.

If, the document in question is meant for publication as opposed to
something that passes between two or three people, then it's a very
different story. Then they don't get to be ignorant in my view. But, as I
said, that's another story. I didn't think we were talking about
publication.