anti-word

Jason unleet at qwest.net
Sun Jan 13 14:00:32 EST 2002

hmmm.... when you add cascading style sheets to the HTML format, I'd say it's
almost as good as Word's formatting.... besides I've seen some HTML that's
better formatted than any word document.

Granted, HTML isn't exactly geared toward being printed, but it would only
take a few modifications to make it so.

(Anybody remember Word Perfect for DOS? It would let you veiw the formatting
codes in the document and delete stupid mistakes like the bold tag that
reversed the emphasis in your whole document... well HTML can do that too,
Word can't)