anti-word

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sun Jan 13 02:23:26 EST 2002

Rest assured Sun Micro is working on making Star Office 6 accessible with
Gnopernicus. How accessible it will be in the end is open to debate until it
shows up.
Coming up with a shell based wordprocessor would be dificult and time
consuming, and in the end Gnome 2.0 will be out before any of us could
complete a vary good release.