suggestions for Speakup

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Jan 13 01:35:03 EST 2002

If one owns a speakout, look at the appendix files at the end.  Sorry,
can't remember which one off my head but there is one that explains all
the possible command line parameters for the DOS driver and possible
control-E prefixed commands that can be sent to the synth via
/proc/speakup/speakout/direct.  In fact, I have a shell script that I can
set the internal clock from the computer's clock