suggestions for Speakup

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sat Jan 12 19:34:32 EST 2002

Hi:

A couple of comments.

A number of these issues, like the pine indexing, should be dealt with once
the cursoring is figured out properly.  This is not trivial - it's been
worked on for the past 2 years.

I like the capitalisation idea.  However, things like printf are, IMHO, a
personal choice and should be left for a dictionary.  Personally, I want
speakup to say "printf", so I know I've actually written "printf" and not
"print f".  My accent PC says "write line" for "writeln" (a pascal and
javascript print command), which I find annoying enough.

Geoff.