installing redhat from hard drive

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat Jan 12 17:34:55 EST 2002

Hi, Jason:

I'm sure I and Bill will both be glad to help you out over the next day or
so. And, perhaps others here will as well. I've attached the
HOWTO_INSTALL.html file to this message. It's still the draft version, but
it does explain about installing from the hard drive. Open this in your
favorite browser, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you have.