Sv: SV: linux red hat 7.2

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Fri Jan 11 11:15:16 EST 2002

Janina Sajka <janina at afb.net> writes:

> Hi, Listers:
>
> I've been helping a gentleman in Denmark with an installation of linux. He
> has the following question about speakup which I cannot answer. Anyone
> here know the story?

Hi Janina:  As an experiment I modified the Apollo driver to allow
characters above 0x80 through.  Ask Hans to check speakup out of cvs
and see if it works for him.  That is if he's using 2.4.x.  If he is
still using 2.2.x he'd better wait a few days.  If it works great!  If
not have him contact me and we'll see what needs to be done to fix the
situation.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061