Pine and reply to field?

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Jan 10 10:56:36 EST 2002

Like so much in free software, Charley, it's the user's choice.

You want text? Use wvText, and you get text. You want html? Use wvHtml,
and you get html. You want PDF? Use wvPdf and you get PDF. Or, maybe you
want postscript? Use wvPs and you get postscript--not that I can imagine
why any of us would want pdf or postscript, but maybe we do when we're
working with our blindness impaired colleagues! <grin>

All of these are port of wv, formerly known as word view (until M$
complained about the name), and available at http://wvware.org.

Ditto for xl at http://www.xlhtml.org

I don't use ante-word, or catdoc, so don't know the latest status there or
the current urls.