Pine and filters

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Thu Jan 10 09:23:14 EST 2002

Yup this works very well for me and although the prior lister made some
good suggestions, I find that not that much detail is really required.
YOu basically need to know if it is a From:, to: reply to: Subject and in
newer versions of pine I believe you can even select "any".

I have folders setup for many lists hat I subscribe to and for other email
which are notifications, etc for various items.

Amanda Lee