subject lines

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Tue Jan 8 15:42:32 EST 2002

Some of us try to change the subject by saying new subject was: old subject, but it seems that the changes just don't lach on with some people, so we're stuck again with the original subject lines, and after a while you just give up changing it, because what will be the point if you're the only one doing so?
Greg