subject lines

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Tue Jan 8 08:18:44 EST 2002

I would just like to throw out a suggestion: you may find help sooner if
you change the subject line to reflect the subject of your question. For
instance right now we have:
Sound problem under a lilo.conf subject.
CD burning discussion under a parted subject.

I am not a police and not trying to be one. But I don't read
everything. When a subject is well underway, I often skip out the
rest. When a new question is posed, I may be able to help. The whole thing
is the subject line helps track what is being discussed and *should* be a
menas to help one sort through their mail.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

One of the most overlooked advantages to computers is...  If they do
foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little.
	-- Joe Martin