sample "lilo.conf", anyone?

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Tue Jan 8 08:12:39 EST 2002

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Dave Hunt wrote:
> It's time to revisit the sound card problem.

Not to try and a police or something, but it takes less then a minute to
let people know what your really talking about.

Somewhere I have (or had) drivers for the Aureal cards that came from the
manufacturer. Now those you had to specify which of the three chips they
used in your make command. You may want to double check that. You should
have sound built in to the kernel but *not* a driver for the sound as
well. Finally try doing a make clean and running the script again. When
the kernel is updated this is a needed step with the factory drivers.

I believe they turned over the factory drivers to sourceforge shortly
after the company faced bankrupcy.

Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

One of the most overlooked advantages to computers is...  If they do
foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little.
	-- Joe Martin