RH7.2 w/Speakup enabled

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Tue Jan 8 01:44:06 EST 2002

Most of what's going on at first is all the calculation of the differences
in the local and remote files.  Once it gets going, you'll see the name of
the first CD, a long pause, the name of the second CD, and a summary of
the transfer at the end.  I don't know how old your local CD's are, but
one hell of a lot has changed since the initial release.  It might take
hours over a PPP link.

          HTH.
         Bill