RH7.2 w/Speakup enabled

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Jan 7 20:44:17 EST 2002

What does having a scsi drive have to do with it? When I got my IBM
Thinkpad with an IDE burner I simply made sure my kernel had scsi
emmulation, and then added the switch to lilo.conf. It's worked like a
charm always. So, I really don't understand your assumption at all. This
is not rocket science.