RH7.2 w/Speakup enabled

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Mon Jan 7 14:13:03 EST 2002

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Tony Baechler wrote:

> However, I will be happy to send the first CD to anyone who
> wants it.  I only have one copy of the first RH 7.2 CD image which I made
> for myself but it appears to work.
That will only work if the person doing the installation is absolutely
sure that the second disk won't be needed.  The problem is that there are
two files on the first CD describing all the packages on both disks.  The
Speakup enabled CD's are constantly being updated, therefore, both CD's
have to match.

          HTH.
          Bill in Denver