RH7.2 w/Speakup enabled

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Sun Jan 6 15:25:24 EST 2002

Well is moreso to do with my lack of experience with naming conventions for
files like this so I didn't know exactly what to look for.  At any rate,
looks like disk1 is downloading now.

If it seems to be taking too long to get to the other disk, I'll abort and
try to capture a list of file names some how.  Do you know approximately how
many mb/gigs! ha are in this directory?  Ah'well needed something to fill-up
this 40GB drive but may have to go get another one when this is done.
I've seen 60GB drives which are 7200 rpm going for about $110 out there.
Incredible! ! !

Amanda