RH7.2 w/Speakup enabled

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Sun Jan 6 14:32:49 EST 2002

Okay, I'm in there and just using plain old DOS to ftp as I do other stuff
here.  Would appreciate in future if a filelist could be posted so we can
get to the names of the items we need much faster.  I gave-up trying to find
the image names and just gave it the ole wildcard grab! so guess I'll be
downloading until next year ha!

Amanda Lee
Alexandria, VA