Back from the "parted" beyond. (f

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sun Jan 6 06:56:16 EST 2002

One thing to keep in mind, which I am sure you already know, is
that rawrite is very touchy and needs the undivided attention of
your processor. That means you must disable your speech while
rawrite is executing. If you let your computer talk while rawrite
is executing you are virtually guaranteed to have disk errors in
the resulting floppy.
Chuck