sample "lilo.conf", anyone?

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat Jan 5 17:21:55 EST 2002

There probably is some script in Redhat for configuring lilo.conf, but I
frankly don't know what it is. I've done mine by hand from my earliest
days, so I'm attaching mine in the expectation that it will help, but
without guarantees! <grin> This is /etc/lilo.conf. After you tweak this
file to your liking you must run lilo again. It will only actually write
the results if it thinks everything is in order.

PS: I have had very mixed results with linuxconf and no longer use it. It
appears to me to be very touchy in the sense that it doesn't work if you
tweak some things by hand.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development