double-talk (was Re: off topic, slightly)

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Jan 4 18:04:09 EST 2002

Even though the prices are what they are it's definitely worth it.  The
speech clarity is pretty good considering the prices are on the lower
end of the synthesizers.  The used double-talk I purchased last year is
working very nicely and it will definitely be used until it dies.  I just
wish that the sounding board could work in Linux.  At least the
speak-out does so that is not too bad.