off topic, slightly

Rodney rodneylist at home.com
Fri Jan 4 14:26:47 EST 2002

The price for the Doubletalk LT is $294.00 at tvi-web.com.
The link for their prices is:
http://www.tvi-web.com/prices.html

I tried to contact ttvi-web.com via email but no one answered over the
last few days.  So I just bought the Doubletalk LT from the manufacturer
for 299.00 plus shipping.  That is the COD price.  If you pay via
plastic (visa/MasterCard) they charge you an extra 3%.

Again, the manufacturer website is:
http://www.rcsys.com

I hope that helps.
Rodney