Web Browsers with Javascript?

BTBG kheltsley at shell.core.com
Fri Jan 4 10:53:10 EST 2002

Yes, I'm totally blind. I usually use IE5.0 to surf the web and my page
reads very well with it.

I occasionaly log onto a shell account and have been on my page. It reads
well, but the part where the JavaScript doesn't display.  For example, it
might say "Welcome, Today's date is: " and the date and time will be gone.

I'm still moving some things around but most of the links should work.
Except the Humor section.  Here's the url if you want to see it.  It's just
a little playground for me to learn HTML and stuff.

http://www.geocities.com/keithh432

from
KH