Old Pacard Bell box

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Jan 3 13:16:54 EST 2002

Sounds to me like your PB will take linux just fine. I would chuck those
old $H 6.1's, though. 7.2 is the current RH release, and you may as well
get current.

Besides, there's been a lot of news here about accessible installing.
Perhaps you haven't heard if you haven't been around? Bill Acker has
tweaked the stock RH install to make it accessible with speakup. We call
it the Speakup Modified Redhat distribution, and its online at
www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat.