which linux should I use

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Wed Jan 2 09:36:43 EST 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, John Covici wrote:
> Jason, did you know you could repartition your disk without losing you
> data with programs such as partition magic?  ...

I am not sure why so many are so keen on spending money for this
task. There are two utilities for adjusting partitions without losing data
which are free and command based. The first that comes to my mind is
parted, and there was another recently mentioned (previous to any mention
of partition magic).

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

One of the most overlooked advantages to computers is...  If they do
foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little.
	-- Joe Martin