which linux should I use

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Tue Jan 1 05:38:48 EST 2002

This sounds like music to my win98's ears, and extra time in my pocket.
Just a couple more questions. I see that, to install from hard disk, I must
create a bootable floppy. How is this done? If I were to install from cd,
would this have to be done and how?
I think that takes care of all my questions.
Have a good rest of new year's day.