Strange things with my hard drive

Victor Tsaran tsar at sylaba.poznan.pl
Mon Feb 25 09:27:27 EST 2002

Hi, Kerry!
So, if I leave my setup as it is working now, that is, HDD as a master on
IDE1 and CDROM as a master on IDE0, is it going to work worse than in a
regular setup? Since it is working, I thought I would not want to touch it
again.
Also, since the cable came with my motherboard, which is supports ATA100,
can I assume that this is a 80-wire cable?
Vic