choosing a distro and version

Ed Barnes ed.barnes at janus.northatlantic.nf.ca
Sun Feb 24 19:15:37 EST 2002

Hi Charlie.
I do not know Phil Strong, where is he from in Newfoundland and what is he
doing in his work with the ACB.
Is he working as a part of an exchange down there or has he been there for a
while.
If you or Phil are wondering, I live in Harbour Grace in newfoundland, as a
point of reference my home town is about an hour or so from Saint John's,
the capital of Newfoundland.
Also ?Charlie, I don't closely guard my e-mail addresses or anything so if
Phil would like to contact me you can feel free to pass my e-mail address
along.
Have a good evening all.
Ed Barnes