partitioning scheme

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 12:50:11 EST 2002

Hi Alex. I hve found a command line, the problem is that I don't know what version of gcc the doc is assuming that you have. I currently have version 2.95, but it might be assuming you have gcc 3.0. And it tell you what versions of packages it is assuming you have before explaining the instructions? This in my opinion is what I call faulty docs!