Partitioning -- was Re: choosing a distro and version

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 10:22:03 EST 2002

Hi Alex. What operating system are you planning to have coexist with RedHat? Is it WinBlows lol? If you want a WinBlows partitioning program, I recommend partition magic. This program works pretty well with Jfw, and I would imagine WinEyes works well with  it too. If you want to know where to get it, just mail me off list and I can tell you how I got it anyway.