choosing a distro and version

Ed Barnes ed.barnes at janus.northatlantic.nf.ca
Fri Feb 22 21:26:41 EST 2002

Hi ann, messed around with some settings which seemed like they should fix
the problem which you are describing, namely those found under the send tab
of tools, options, in Ms Outlook Express.
Particularly the plane text settings buttons.
Not sure if this will help or not.
If it becomes overly annoying and I will compose mail to the list from a
shell environment using Mut, Pine, Elm, or another Unix/Linux style mail
client despit ethe fact I don't have my own box set up yet.
Ed