More rawrite woes

Keith H. keithh432 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 21:49:38 EST 2002

OK. I discovered one problem I had was simply a misnamed file.

Don't know how it happened but my dtlkb.bin file was actually named
dtlk.bin.bin  Hey, now more errors about having no such file or folder.

Now what hapens is that it sounds as if info is being written to the floppy
but after about 30 to 60 seconds it seems to stop. No file is found at the
DOS prompt doing a dir. and nothing shows up in Windows Explorer.

I just downloaded the win32 version of rawrite version 0.6

We'll see if that does the trick.

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions you all have given so far.

from
Keith H.

dog Quote:
4. "I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious
cult." --Rita Rudner