can't load zipspeak

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 19:01:29 EST 2002

Hi. First, xp and linux can't coexist on the same machine. They just create problems. You're better off getting something like win98 to coexist with linux. This is because it uses phat32, and things like the debian installation support phat32 for mounting hd filesystems when installing rescue.bin and the bass system packages.