Rawrite question

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Fri Feb 15 07:34:56 EST 2002

Hi

You may need to turn your screen reader off to write your disks
successfully if you're using MS Windows.  I'd advise that you use
Rawwrite for Windows, therre's a copy in the Speakup goodies directory.
Hopefully I've got the url right:

ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/linux/goodies/rawwritewin-0.4.zip

There is a newer version on the net if you wish to search for it.

Gena