mpg123

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Feb 13 09:39:16 EST 2002

I know, the thread says "mpg123" but my question runs more along the lines
of freeamp.  I played around with freeamp the other day and it seemed
pretty responsive to me.  I do wonder though, how to take advantage of the
"my music" and playlist support? By shere experimentation, I discovered
the -load option so I could load a premaid playlist (.m3u) into freeamp
but the command line interface seems limitted to me.  All the
documentation I could find on freeamp relates to everything in a windows
point-of-view.  Do any of you use freeamp in these advanced areas?