mpg123

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Wed Feb 13 08:44:25 EST 2002

Interesting. But my advice was limited strictly to how responsive
the decoder is to navigation commands. At the moment that seems
to be the sole advantage of trplayer over the others.
I have converted all my local sound files from mp3 and realaudio
to the ogg vorbis format, and am anxious for it to find wider use
too. Even the release candidates prior to 1.0 are impressive.